On March 24th, Mayor Nirenberg and Judge Nelson Wolff issued a Stay Home Work Safe order for all individuals living within the City of San Antonio and the suburban cities within Bexar County. This means we are ordered to stay home and only leave their homes to perform allowed activities. There are four categories of allowed activities:
- Activities related to maintaining the health and safety of their family and their pets.
- Activities to obtain necessary supplies for themselves, their family and household, including groceries or food (such as from curbside or drive thru pickup from restaurants.
- Working for an exempted business or government that is providing services needed by the public during this crisis.
- Outdoor activity, such as walking, running or cycling, but only if they maintain social distancing, such as staying six feet away from other people.
All individuals should remain home, except for when securing healthcare, purchasing food and basic supplies, exercising outdoors, or working to provide these basic services to the public.
All public and private gatherings consisting of anyone other than a person’s own household or family are prohibited.
Please click this link to read the full order.
In compliance with these orders, all THCA meetings and events have been postponed, including:
- Book Club
- Second Friday Socials
- Historic Preservation Committee
- Zoning and Development Committee
- Bi-monthly Neighborhood Meetings
We appreciate your understanding and look forward to resuming our normal schedule soon. We’ll let you know as soon as we get these events rescheduled. Please watch your email or visit the Tobin Hill Facebook page for further updates. If you have any questions please reach out via email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Thanks for your patience and understanding. Let’s work together to keep all of our neighbors are safe and healthy by staying home at this time.